On October 6, 2011, the first technical conference of the Ukrainian branch of the International Society for the Promotion of Materials and Technologies (SAMPE), held under the motto “New Materials and Technologies for the Aerospace Industry,” was held at the premises of UkrNIIAT JSC. The conference was held in three sections: “Management. Economy. Study. Production Technologies. ”
The conference program included, in particular, such reports:
– “SAMPE-Ukraine Society as a tool for promoting knowledge and experience in the field of materials and technologies”, speaker Viktor Shulepov, Director of international projects and programs of UkrNIIAT JSC, Deputy Chairman and Secretary of the Board of the Ukrainian branch of SAMPE;
– “Technologies for producing holes in composite materials and processing quality control methods”, speaker V. A. Pasechnik, Head of the Department of Integrated Engineering Technology, NTTU “KPI”;
– “Technologies for extending the life cycle stages of structural elements of gas turbine engines”, speaker A. P. Lobunko, head of the research department of the State Aviation Research Institute;
– “Modeling of cutting reinforced composite materials: achievements and prospects”, speaker D. V. Krivoruchko, assistant professor of mechanical engineering technology, machine tools and tools, Sumy State University;
– “Tests of samples of highly loaded compounds containing components from titanium alloy and composite for their static strength and fatigue life”, speaker V. E. Filatov, head of the mechanical testing laboratory of the Institute for Strength Problems of NASU;
– “Creation of aircraft assemblies from composite materials – new approaches, integrated solutions”, speaker V. S. Petropolsky, chief specialist in composite materials, Antonov State Enterprise.