On November 13, 2014, the fourth technical conference of the Ukrainian organization of the international society for the advancement of materials technology and production processes SAMPE was held under the motto “Technological development of the aerospace industry – one of the main prerequisites for the restoration of production volumes in mechanical engineering”.
The main focus of the conference was on:
– research in the field of composite materials and structures with their application;
– practical application of composite materials and structures with their use in aerospace and other high-tech fields;
– the development of practices, production and repair of aviation and space technology;
– the theory and practice of project management in the field of aeronautics and space industries;
– development and application of advanced technologies and the creation, operation, maintenance and disposal of aircraft and space technology;
– technical and economic efficiency of the production of aerospace engineering in modern conditions;
– advanced technologies and processes of welding production.